Faster than a viral tweet,
more powerful than a full-color postcard campaign,
able to brainstorm your marketing in a single bound.
It’s Idea Girl!
Here’s something you do not hear every day: I love my job… Love. Love. LOVE my job! I have years of experience in writing, marketing and small business management and it all comes together online. I seriously rock this stuff.
When I am not working, I am a sassy, sarcastic and, sometimes, snarky mom with more ideas in my head and jotted down on scraps of paper than I have hours in the day. Copywriting gets me excited. Crafting the perfect ‘About Us’ page for a client makes my day.
I Rock At:
- Making killer cheesecake
- Web copy
- Ideas — for anything and everything (it’s kinda freaky!)
- Parenting three tween girls
- Helping small business owners grasp the whole internet/social media thing
I Suck At:
- Showing restraint when eating above said cheesecake
- Using electronics, like the TV remote and my cell phone
- Driving the speed limit
- Putting the laundry away (someone please tell my husband that we are not the only family that lives out of laundry baskets)
My title? Hmmmm … Chief Creative Officer, IdeaGirl, Copywriter, Content Strategist, Webmistress, Perpetual Learner, Resident Smartass.
Questions? Want to say hi? Shoot me an email at Awesome@IdeaGirlMarketing.com (Psssstt … one of the many benefits of knowing how to build a website is that you can make your email anything you want 🙂 )